Longfield Medical Centre are hiring a Dispenser.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our purpose built Dispensary, and as such we are looking to recruit a Dispenser to cover all areas of dispensary duties within our practice.
The successful candidate must be well-motivated and able to work well under pressure, have good interpersonal and communication skills, and a commitment to delivering outstanding patient care.
The ideal candidate will be NVQ2 or equivalent qualified, but a trainee applicant would be considered.
Responsibilities are as follows but not exhaustive:
- Assisting with repeat prescription requests, providing advice and being able to resolve queries
- Stock management and maintenance
- Dispensing prescriptions
- Ensuring optimisation of medication
- Working with GPs and other teams within the practice to ensure seamless service in regards to prescription requests
- Analysing prescription data in order to produce accurate prescribing reports
Shift pattern to be discussed at interview, however would include some Saturday work (09.00-13.00)
Longfield Medical Centre is a semi-rural training practice with a rapidly growing list size currently caring for approximately 17,000 patients with anticipation of growth to continue over the next few years. The dispensary is a very busy working environment dispensing to approx. 4000 patients.
You can apply by contacting below:
Longfield Medical Centre, Princes Road, Maldon CM9 5DF